Social Engineering Toolkit
Social engineering toolkit is one of the powerful packages which contains tons of social engineering tools.
SET comes pre-installed in Kali Linux. Set can be downloaded into another operating system too.
SET is an open source framework which is freely available.
Social Engineering toolkit have the ability to perform various attacks like tabnapping, site cloning, mass mailing, Arduino based attack and much more. Website attack vectors are generally used to perform phishing type attacks.
Site cloning using Social Engineering Toolkit:
1. Run Kali Linux and search social engineering toolkit.
2. Open Social engineering toolkit and agree to the license agreement.
3. 6 options will be shown up illustrating various kinds of attack methods.
4. Select (1) which is Social-Engineering attacks.
5. 10 options will be shown up illustrating various kinds of attack vectors.
6. Select (2) which is Website attack vectors.
7. 8 options will be shown up illustrating various kinds of attack vectors.
8. Select (4) which is tabnapping attack method.
9. 3 options will be shown up illustrating various kinds of attack vectors.
10. Select (2) which is Site cloner.
11. It will ask for IP address on which the site will be cloned, open a terminal and type to check the ip address. Provide the IP address of kali machine.
12. Now, it will ask for URL of the website to clone. Input the desired website.
13. This will take a little time and start cloning. If the apache service is not on, it will ask for turning it on. Input with to turn on the Apache service.
14. Now send the on which the site has been cloned. Remember, target and attacker need to be on the same network.
you can also visit digitalmarketing4u.in