What is Identity theft
What is Identity Theft? & How Fraudster Do?
- Well, what is identity theft – social engineering of identity is called as identity theft by the scammers.
- It is also knowns as phishing attack mainly the phishing attack is scamming the original website to a dublicate one
1. Identity theft is referred to as making a fake identity of the same person in order to get a benefit.
If an attacker steals name and information of the target, this thing is known as identity theft.
Identity theft is generally done when the attacker is engaged in cases of fraud. Fake identity is generally used by the fraudster to commit fraud.
2. How an attacker steals the identity is the quite interesting thing.
Generally, people throw off bills and other documents from which an attacker can gain information about the target.
Sometimes an attacker stole your purse which contains your important documents.
For ex. : if an attacker gets your identity card, now if he wants to use it to get fake passport, simply he will apply for a new passport staining the bills and saying that you have moved to new address.
3. Now, this is the major threat where the fraudsters can do big scams and ultimately the target is victimized.
Once the new identity cards are made, an attacker can also ask your bank to issue new cheque books or credit and debit cards by showing the fake identity and ultimately target is now also financially.
4. From the fake identity of the target, an attacker can do anything.
He can issue new sim cards, bank account and much more fake scams on the name of the target.
if the activity gets caught, ultimately the target is victimized at first sight.
I hope you like this blog. please support me to be rank on #1 page.
For More Related articles go to Technicalhunk Thanks you.